We have put in place an admissions process that enables us to learn about your expectations as parents as well as to provide all the information necessary for you to make an informed decision when choosing the school for your daughter.
Important Dates for Nursery Applicants
The admissions process for the 2017-2018 school year starting on August 22, 2017 for girls born between January 1st and October 30th 2014, will begin in February 2016.
The admissions process for the 2018-2019 School year starting in August 2018 for girls born between October 31st 2014 and October 30th 2015, will begin in August, 2016.
* Schedule an appointment by calling us at 2661555 ext. 194 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your name, contact information and your daughter’s name and date of birth.
* Attend a general information meeting in which you will learn about the school and take a guided tour of our campus.
* The general information meetings for 2016 are scheduled as follows: Wednesday February 3rd, Wednesday May 4th, Wednesday August 10th and Wednesday October 5th.
* After the meeting you will receive the application form. You can also download the form by clicking on the link below.
* Fill in the application form and bring it to the school secretaries’ office.
* Have an interview with one of the school Principals and Psychologists.
* Once accepted to the Nursery class, parents and girls are invited to a Student Playgroup activity.
Thank you for your interest in Marymount School. Please feel free to contact María Lucía Arias Ferrer, Marketing and Admissions Coordinator, at email@example.com or telephone number 2661555, extension 194.