Our library provides information services according to the Schools mission, vision and goals. As a resource center, it plays an important role in supporting teaching and learning.
It provides a wide range of books and multimedia in Spanish, English and French and promotes reading for learning, enjoyment and personal development.
• Interlibrary loans
• Information updates
• Reserve a book
• Mail Book
• Internet Access
• Devices for ebooks
• The Literary Café (bookfair)
• Lectures by national and international authors
• Silent reading
• Incentive to the “Grube Reader”
• Participation in the Medellin Literary Game
• Visits to Public Libraries
• Grube Bookmark contest
• “The author and its virtual piece” contest
• Have fun with your Authors contest
• Training for all students on using Library resources
• We receive used books in good conditions.
• We receive literature books for children and teenagers in Spanish, English and French.
• We receive magazines that were issued in the previous year.
• Encyclopedias must be complete.
• We do not receive photocopied or counterfeit books.
• We do not accept tourism or institutional flyers.
• We study and select the books based on our needs. The material that is not relevant for our Library is sent to other institutions.
• Speak in a low voice not to interrupt other people’s work
• No food or drinks allowed in the Library
• Leave books on top of the tables. Put things back in their proper place.
• Use Library materials carefully, paying attention not to tear, damage, or write on them.
• Bring into the Library only the materials needed; leave lunchboxes, backpacks and thermos in the hall outside the Library.
• Check out books and return them on time.
• Use Library computers and internet connection for study purposes.